Emory Writing Center will continue its distance tutoring pilot program during summer 2017. Distance tutoring appointments are reserved for students who are living or working outside of the Atlanta metropolitan area and local students who are registered with Access, Disability Services, and Resources (ADSR). For more information about the Writing Center’s distance tutoring program, visit our policies webpage or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 24, 2017
Emory Writing Center Offers Distance Tutoring
This entry was posted on Monday, April 24th, 2017 at 11:08 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Come today to Woodruff Library to celebrate National Day of Writing with us! https://t.co/QmJ9ZQPniO 3 weeks ago
- Join writers across the country sharing #WhyIWrite online Saturday, October 20 https://t.co/32ItHhVNq3 3 weeks ago
- Join us for National Day of Writing!, there will be food, a poetry contest, and lots of fun! Wednesday 24 from 11am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- If you are at #iwca18, check Katerina Ganasoulis's talk on Writing in the Economics Discipline. The talk is part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- If you are at #iwca18, check the workshop "Listening to and Learning from Students of Color", based on research con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago